Tuesday, December 11, 2012
Online ads..
Now days online ads attract many people . There are many kind of online ads . The most online ads that get my attention are the fashion ads . The fashion ads , where all the brands post there advertisement . These kind of online ads attract me , because I love buying my clothes online and I'm kind of a shopaholic girl . So every time I enter a site of some brand to buy online , there are a lot of ads that get my attentions . Sometime they say in there ads that they have a big sale , which is a good thing to get a sale in what you will buy . And sometime their advertisement are just a pice of lie . Every time when I get to a specific brand , they shows in their homepage the stylish design that they had , which is a good way to advertise their product . In short, I would say that I like the way that the fashion ads get my attention online with their product.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment