Reem AlHaneef
Dec 7, 2012
My three favorite vacations
Vacations are important to people so they can have good times and be away from their work or studying to relax. I have visited many places with my family and friends . But my best three vacations were in Dubai, Sharm Alshaikh and our Chalet .
In senior year in most high schools there and a lot of activities. In my senior year we had a senior trip which was traveling to Dubai. This trip was my best vacation ever. Most of the students traveled and we were a lot, we were around 100 students. And most of them were my friends so we had fun in every place or activity we did. One of our activities was having dinner which we called "Senior Dinner". Some of the student reserved a restaurant before so they were sure that the restaurant was booked all for us. We had our dinner in an African restaurant which is called "The Meat co.". They really had great meats and burgers, I specially liked the spicy fires. All the student and I booked in one hotel so we can be together. The hotel was beside The Jumera Beach, and it is an amazing beach. The beach was full with interesting water activities like banana, doughnut , and jet sky. We had fun doing water games. We also tanned on the beach. Girls loves and admire shopping, that's why we all shopped together. Also we had sleepovers each night so we can have fun.
My second vacation that I really enjoyed is when I went to Sharm Alshaikh three years ago. I traveled there with my family. I love traveling with my family a lot because I feel more comfortable . We were seven persons so we were enough to have fun. As you know Sharm Alshaikh is famous for its beach. There were a lot of waters activities that people can enjoy. My brother and I really loved it when it comes to try something new and adventures so were tried most of those games and some of them were really dangerous . We tried the parachute, banana , and a small jet . The sea is really clean and blue. You can see the colorful rocks under and sea.At night we went to "Naama Bay" . Naama Bay is a street were cars are not allowed there, you can just walk .This street is full with restaurants and traditional shops . Every day after we finished from the beach we go to this street and try new restaurant . And the weather is better nice at night there specially in October and November.
I enjoyed the rest of my vacation being in our chalet . Our chalet in Kuwait in AlKhairan city. There is a lot of chalets there for different families ,because this area in Kuwait is know with it beach in the summer season and it great way to camp in winter season . so when we had a winter vacation we go there enjoy the cold weather by camping in our chalet area . In summer we went there to enjoy setting in the beach . Sometimes we raced by our jet skies .The most thing that make me feel happy in these vacations when i'm in the chalet, that my whole family is there in the same time . So I can enjoy being with my cousins .
In short, I think the most vacation i really had enjoyed my vacations that was in Dubai with my high school's friends. Because it happened once a life which is traveling with your friends and have good time.
No comments:
Post a Comment